Finding a (Best) Dive Op in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not seeing Challaneg Diving on the spreadsheet.

I will be on my 2nd trip with them soon. My LDS has used them for about 15 years.

I am not seeing Challaneg Diving on the spreadsheet.

I will be on my 2nd trip with them soon. My LDS has used them for about 15 years.
Do you mean Challenge Diving? I see that they have a FB page and are mentioned on a couple of others.

Do you mean Challenge Diving? I see that they have a FB page and are mentioned on a couple of others.

Yes, sorry for the dropped "e" on Challenge.

I believe their boats are "Little Shark" and "Baby Shark".

Father/Son dive masters. Eric and Eric Jr.

Been in Australia and New Zealand for the last few weeks and no....I didn't do any diving, but had a nice time anyway! Just seeing the following posts:

We dive with them so I can provide some of the information:
Thanks for all the info you provided.

I am not seeing Challenge Diving on the spreadsheet.
Will work on adding when I get a chance as long as I can find some info.

This list mainly consists of dive ops that were most mentioned by ScubaBoard members a few years ago (my own research.) A person isn't likely to see a dive op they know if it's never been mentioned on SB before. When a fan of Coz becomes a new SB member or a long time user comes across the thread for the first time or someone sees the spreadsheet through another means AND doesn't see one of their particular favorites, that's when I first learn of an op other than what's already on the list. I added a few based on long time SB member recommendations - I've got 44 currently - there can't be that many more!! :D :D Actually don't want to dilute the list with an op just because there is one out there....or in the case oz Coz, another 60 or so!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom