Covid mask wearing protocol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

• I am only stating the obvious. Travelling under the current conditions is a selfish act particularly when a vaccine can be available over the next year
Don't paint with a broad brush...and stay home..its entirely your decision.

Were headed out to Casa Cuzimil for dinner tonight ill toast a tequila for what your missing :wink:

• I am only stating the obvious. Travelling under the current conditions is a selfish act particularly when a vaccine can be available over the next year
Like I said, please let's not start this up again. It was a bloody mess last time.

I am absolutely painting with a broad brush. The selfish act of travelling right now is exactly what is prolonging virus spread. Go spend some time in an overcrowded ICU or say goodbye to a loved one over facetime.
Its safer here in Cozumel than your visit to Piggly Wiggly :)

Don't paint with a broad brush...and stay home..its entirely your decision.

Were headed out to Casa Cuzimil for dinner tonight ill toast a tequila for what your missing :wink:
You are the reason this crap is being extended. Thank you very much. I hope you don't get it and spread it.

You are the reason this crap is being extended. Thank you very much. I hope you don't get it and spread it.
I won't and will continue to enjoy the life I have...second trip to CZM since August and planning another in the spring...enjoy your bubble.

The main issue is if you spread it in a 2/3rd world country with poor medical resources. The results may be devastating.

Not the case.

The coronavirus is ravaging the world. But life looks almost normal in much of Africa.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/bangladesh-half-of-dhaka-dwellers-had-virus-by-july/2005125

What is getting lost is most poorer countries don’t have the infrastructure to keep old sick people alive until their 80’s 90’s and beyond. Hence why western countries have such high death rates.

Reactions: yle
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom