Couple 'o SoCal's invade MoCal for Weekend Fun!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
Thank you for knowing that.

You're scaring me for knowing that.

---
Ken

Encino Man. Pauly Shore, Sean Astin, Brendan Fraser.

"No weazing the ju...uice!"

You have to add the pause!

gonphishing:
your too much robert. your threads have me in stitches. bet your a gas to have around

32% anyone?:D

gonphishing:
your too much robert. your threads have me in stitches. bet your a gas to have around.

He dives 32, but he fills his suit with Methane...

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
He dives 32, but he fills his suit with Methane...

Ken
Hey Ken, good buddy, can you make sure I don't have anything stuck under my neck seal? Look real close while I stretch it!:rofl3:

Robert Phillips:
Hey Ken, good buddy, can you make sure I don't have anything stuck under my neck seal? Look real close while I stretch it!:rofl3:

Anyone sparks up and that thing will ignite.

I highly recommend flushing with water before you take it off. Seriously, dude. Do it for all of us. SoCal is a tinderbox right now, and I'd hate to pin some OCal brusher on your static charged methane flammage.

How the hell would you explain that to Channel 7 I-wing-it News? :eyebrow:

RJP
(from his hospital bed, bandaged head to toe, barely able to squeek the words out through his thickly gaused dome): "Wull, eye wuz diven, ahnd eye kame uup und whalked bahk to my kar. Eye reeeched yup two umzhip muh suit, saw dis big blue flame aund wuz blowned up. Thay fund me, sthill schmolderin' three blocks dat way (pointing...) Eye dusn't remember anyting aftur de blast and liftoff..."

Talking Head (snickering at your bedside...): "Uh, thanks Robert." (turning to the camera, tight shot on the SoCal News hottie) "Let this be a lesson to all divers. If you fill your suit with copious amounts of methane, blast yourself three blocks and wake up in a hospital, we'll all laugh at you and you'll look like a dork. Back to you in the studio..."

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
* Cali's very inadequate Scooter briefing. Dude... c'mon. Jib to port or starboard. :11: You could have said something before I snapped on. Thanks for looking out, pal...

Ken

Just pick a side. :D Anything but the middle:11: "Tain't" very fun to find out the hard way:eyebrow: Sorry 'bout that. :D

Rule number one of scootering....protect the "junk".

-Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom