Countdown...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wife and I are newly graduated ow course divers <YScuba> heading to Cozumel for referral dives, then get our feet wet with our first 'real' open water experiences. Already addicted to this site and all the fabulous info available here. We'll be in Cozumel April 17th, feet wet the following morning, then enjoying a relaxing 7 days. One question I've not seen addressed here... does anyone combine their diving with golf (not at the same time, of course for that would be just plain silly) :11:
We're staying at the Playa Azul as much for the golf opportunity as the fine looking accomodations. I was thinking of either golf early in the morning, then afternoon / night dives or early morning dives, then golf in the afternoon. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greeted with appreciation, either about dive ops who are newbie friendly or any other aspect of my senseless ramblings. (looking at the clock....OMG it's 3:37 am..) and of course, having just completed the classroom and pool work last Friday we've not made any reservations. I know, I know.... Bad Calvin...

calvinnhobbs61:
I was thinking of either golf early in the morning, then afternoon / night dives or early morning dives, then golf in the afternoon.

There is golf on the island, I hear, but not being a duffer myself, I don't know much about it. Perhaps you should address the question in a new thread.

I would recommend that whichever is your primary reason for going to Cozumel (I suspect it's diving), that's what you should do in the mornings. For diving, the light is better then (especially on the second dive), and a lot of dive ops don't even offer afternoon dives, so you'll have more options.

By all means do some night diving, but late afternoon dives are mostly just gray.

25 hours before lift off!!!! :monkeydan
Butch

Day after tomorrow!!!

23 hours, 1 minute, 12 seconds

Back
Top Bottom