Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, but now the IRS wants thier share and your back taxes have been doubled.

I wish I had gills so I can stay down as long as I wanted.

Granted, but parts of you look remarkably like an important ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine.

Wish sohnje could swim faster.

Granted, but parts of you look remarkably like an important ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine.

Wish sohnje could swim faster.

Granted, but he still is not faster than that Great White.

Wish the story of sohnje had a happier ending.

Granted, but he still is not faster than that Great White.

Wish the story of sohnje had a happier ending.

Granted, but its corrupted, so it's only relatively happier than being eaten by a great white... but not a lot happier. Translation: eaten by a dingo.

Wish people wouldn't go in the basement without a flashlight when the scary music is playing. Idjits.

Last edited:
Granted, but its corrupted, so it's only relatively happier than being eaten by a great white... but not a lot happier.

Wish people wouldn't go in the basement without a flashlight when the scary music is playing. Idjits.

Granted, instead, they go outside, in the dark, in a storm, when the music is playing.

I wish I had a script-writer to make me sound wiser.

Granted, but the cameraman doesn't make you look good.

Wish Saturday would hurry up and get here.

Granted, but you get arrested Friday night and have to spend the weekend as Bubba's plaything.

Wish Dave weren't a crook.

Granted, he's a mysterious crimefighter, but gets no respect cause nobody knows it.

Wish the Onion would come out 5 days a week instead of just Wednesday.

Last edited:
Granted but it's the year of the strike so all the teams got scrubs for players who are older then Favre so no one watches

Wish I had a fudge chocolate brownie

Granted, but the mice living under your kitchen eat it all.

Wish BR had a cat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom