Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bing! You have your next dive trip.
However it is to recover what you dropped overboard on the way out... in murky, gator filled waters.

i wish I didn't have to work so many hours right now
Done! Your company has agreed to give you paid sabbatical to write your autobiography but then you came down with selective amnesia that made you forget everything besides your awkward teenage years.

I wish i could lose 40 lbs but still eat sweets.

Wha-la! your 40 lbs is gone. Eat sweets! But now you have been diagnosed with Crohns Disease (and now know the reason for the sudden weight loss) and can't dive because the diarrhea is so bad.

I wish I could have dived today.

Wha-la! your 40 lbs is gone. Eat sweets! But now you have been diagnosed with Crohns Disease (and now know the reason for the sudden weight loss) and can't dive because the diarrhea is so bad.

I wish I could have dived today.
Ding! You are magically transported to a Liveaboard, however, Ding! So am I! Along with my diarrhea which is stankin’ up the entire boat, not to mention we are roommates, but I can count on you to take care of me for 10 long, long days?

I wish i never got sunburnt on dive vacations.

Ding! You are magically transported to a Liveaboard, however, Ding! So am I! Along with my diarrhea which is stankin’ up the entire boat, not to mention we are roommates, but I can count on you to take care of me for 10 long, long days?

I wish i never got sunburnt on dive vacations.

You become allergic to the sun and can only dive at night.

I wish I could breath like the fishes.

You become allergic to the sun and can only dive at night.

I wish I could breath like the fishes.
Granted but now you sleep with the fishes in your cement shoes.

I wish I was on the stinky liveaboard after all the solution to pollution is dilution.

Granted but now you sleep with the fishes in your cement shoes.

I wish I was on the stinky liveaboard after all the solution to pollution is dilution.
Granted: Unfortunately, the transporter used to move you to the stinky liveaboard mixed up your DNA with that of a beagle. You now sense smells 10,000 times better than you did before. Enjoy your stinky liveaboard!

I wish people were better at returning emails.

Bing you got all the replies. Including 1000 rejection letters on the what you thought was a masterpiece novel.
I wish my friend was off life support..
(make this a good one, please!)

Bing you got all the replies. Including 1000 rejection letters on the what you thought was a masterpiece novel.
I wish my friend was off life support..
(make this a good one, please!)
Your friend has been saved by the miraculous healing powers of a little known Saint, but now has started a brand new religion and wants you to be a high priestess of the New Commune in Antarctica.

I wish I could get rid of half the clutter in my house.

Your friend has been saved by the miraculous healing powers of a little known Saint, but now has started a brand new religion and wants you to be a high priestess of the New Commune in Antarctica.

I wish I could get rid of half the clutter in my house.

Bye Bye scuba gear.....

I wish that no pollution ever ended up in the water ever again.

Granted, it now ends up in your backyard.

I wish it didn't end up in your backyard...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom