Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have your scuba vacation. Unfortunately, the dm is totally incompetent and your instabuddy is even worse.

I wish it was summer, albeit with winter vis. Eight below freezing and a persistent throat cold isn't particularly compatible with going diving.

You have your scuba vacation. Unfortunately, the dm is totally incompetent and your instabuddy is even worse.

I wish it was summer, albeit with winter vis. Eight below freezing and a persistent throat cold isn't particularly compatible with going diving.

Fine, it is now eight below with great visibility during the summer :) . But your drysuit got a decent leak in it and there is only a single company making the adhesive to patch your suit. they just suffered a fire and it will be months and months before they can get back online.

I wish that my IT job got moved to Florida.

Fine, it is now eight below with great visibility during the summer :) . But your drysuit got a decent leak in it and there is only a single company making the adhesive to patch your suit. they just suffered a fire and it will be months and months before they can get back online.

I wish that my IT job got moved to Florida.
Your IT company moved you to Florida however you had to take a second floor condo because the sea levels rose and flooded the entire state. Great diving through all the abandoned first floor units. Until giant squid moved in and ate your cat.

I wish my daughters new group of glo-fish would survive longer than three weeks, unlike the last bunch of fish she had.

Your IT company moved you to Florida however you had to take a second floor condo because the sea levels rose and flooded the entire state. Great diving through all the abandoned first floor units. Until giant squid moved in and ate your cat.

I wish my daughters new group of glo-fish would survive longer than three weeks, unlike the last bunch of fish she had.
Can I corrupt my own wish?!?! Those dang fish are dead already! Within hours this time! I wish i understood fish!

You understand fishes pretty well, but no other species can understand you now, human included.

I wish every dive had perfect visibility.

Granted - And the water is overrun with gators, great whites and poisonous sea snakes :)

I wish I could own a liveaboard scuba boat

You do it is the SS Minnow.

I wish I could dive as long as I want and never get DCS.
Granted: You are given an experimental DCS preventative treatment. However, as a side-effect, your bladder shrinks to the size of a walnut, and you cannot tolerate warm water.

All your diving is now done in a drysuit, And there is no P-valve.

I wish my next dive trip was here already.

Bing! You have your next dive trip.
However it is to recover what you dropped overboard on the way out... in murky, gator filled waters.

i wish I didn't have to work so many hours right now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom