Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I had a better paying job and I liked it.
You do have that job, but Your Family disapproved of your being personal masseuse to The USA Olympic Hockey team, and kidnapped you back home before you could uncap a single tube of bengay!

I wish I could get my husband and I to relocate to Ft Lauderdale so we could Dive more!

Bingo! You are relocated to Ft. Lauderdale. Paradise! Right on the beach to see the sun rise over the glorious ocean.

However you are homeless after pawning all your gear to pay for that opioid addiction and recovery. But hey! You get to sleep on the beach..

You do have that job, but Your Family disapproved of your being personal masseuse to The USA Olympic Hockey team, and kidnapped you back home before you could uncap a single tube of bengay!

I wish I could get my husband and I to relocate to Ft Lauderdale so we could Dive more!
Dang family getting in to my business.. they were hunky hockey players too..

Wish I could keep family outa my personal business

Granted! You took your personal business and turned it into a publicly traded one. Now hockey players around the world are seeking PT.

I wish I knew what folks were wishing for since 9/11/2018

You now have that knowlege.
You just have to read a mere 690 pages. :)

I wish I had a pool to relax in after work

Granted. You now have your neighbor's kiddie pool tossed into your backyard, using your water to keep it filled, with their kids waiting in it to scream at you the second you pull into the driveway.

Wish I had something better to do than keep this old game alive. Ha.

(thanks for ressurecting this thread!)

You do! There is a once in a lifetime dive trip now planned to all your favorite locations. Your itinerary is in the email. Work has approved your time off, family is happy you are finally getting this trip.

But, you are paying for it. The house is mortgaged so far that you will lose it upon your return.

I wish somebody would give me a new truck.

You have a new truck! A huge 18 wheeler tandem truck that you have to drive through the mountains as armed gangs try to highjack you, Fast and Furious style, but if you can survive, you get to keep the load of scuba gear packed into it.

I’d really like to discover a new amazing species of Seadragon in my home cove in Rhode Island!

^^^ you need to make a wish...

You have a new truck! A huge 18 wheeler tandem truck that you have to drive through the mountains as armed gangs try to highjack you, Fast and Furious style, but if you can survive, you get to keep the load of scuba gear packed into it.

I’d really like to discover a new amazing species of Seadragon in my home cove in Rhode Island!
Ok, done!

Done! Found in a local newspaper:

Newly Discovered Sea Dragon Found in Rhode Island Cove
Cove, RI 2023, A newly discovered sea dragon has been found by the diver known as Bubblesong. This discovery is the latest in a series of new discoveries by Bubblesong in the past two years. The discovery of the sea dragon has brought much excitement and fear to the scientific and diving communities. What is even more puzzling is the size of this sea dragon. Most animals in the sea dragon genes are small with a max length of 3". The newly discovered dragon was measured at close to 10ft. Scientiests are baffled how salt water organism can breathe fire and swallow large objects. The common name Bubbles Dragon (dragoneous aquaous) which was named after the person who discovered it has been at large since escaping from the local aquarium.

There was a note left at the scene of the last known sighting of the Bubbles Dragon that simply said. WARNING and splatters of blood were found nearby. Bubblesong has been unavailable for comment. In fact all their scuba gear is in disrepair.

This is an active story. Stay tuned for local updates. At this time please stay out of the water!!

I wish I dived this morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom