Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You went diving and a newly discovered Bubbles Dragon is approaching you ...

I wish I had a week of relaxing holiday with some diving too

*sprinkles pixie dust*
Poof! relaxing holiday with some diving is yours. However, on your return home, you find you have no home. It burned to the ground. Nobody could contact you because you were out of cell service.

I wish one of my wishes came true.

*Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo*
One of your wishes is now true - you had so many that is difficult to figure out which one.
Maybe the one where the car started after forgetting the headlights on or when it didn't rain when you were without umbrella or raincoat.

I wish everybody's wishes came true.

*Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo*
One of your wishes is now true - you had so many that is difficult to figure out which one.
Maybe the one where the car started after forgetting the headlights on or when it didn't rain when you were without umbrella or raincoat.

I wish everybody's wishes came true.

*Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo*'
Everyone had one wish come true, but it was the wish they wished while drifting off to sleep that they no longer recall.

I wish my upcoming dive trip hadn't been canceled.

It wasn't canceled, but your dive boat only gave you tanks with half fills

I wish I had a year round dive site between 65 and 75F

Your wish is granted. You have an all exclusive pass to the springs in Florida. All your air fills are free, as is entries to parks and any other expenses- food, travel, hotel, certifications/classes, etc.

But you have this uncurable fear of overhead environments and the mere thought of even going into a dry cave causes such gastritis that you and the commode are best friends.

I wish that the ocean was not a dumping ground

I wish that the ocean was not a dumping ground
Done.

All oceans, world-wide, are pristine and free of trash.
However...
All oceans, world-wide, are unapproachable because of the enormous mounds of trash covering every shoreline.

I wish the diving was as good as they always tell me it was last year, or 5 years ago, or 20 years ago.

Done.

All oceans, world-wide, are pristine and free of trash.
However...
All oceans, world-wide, are unapproachable because of the enormous mounds of trash covering every shoreline.

I wish the diving was as good as they always tell me it was last year, or 5 years ago, or 20 years ago.
Wish granted. But then you realize that you're using a scooter and corrective lenses in your mask.

I wish pecan pies grew on trees.

Wish granted. But then you realize that you're using a scooter and corrective lenses in your mask.

I wish pecan pies grew on trees.
Granted. The pies attract epic flocks of magpies though so you have to fight dozens of magpies to get one.

I wish I could adventure through space

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom