Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted you now live 15 minutes from the ocean just down the street from the Catalina express pier at Long Beach unfortunately you live in Compton.

I wish I get good news tomorrow.

You replace your caffeine habit with cocaine and now spend all your time doing lines of coke of the urinal lip in seedy bars.

I wish I knew what my dog is barking at.

Wish granted. I love the different names for groups of living things so sorry, but since there are only parliaments of owls, you now have a flock of seagulls that follow you around everywhere.

I wish I hadn't accidentally boiled my kettle dry for an hour. Oops.

(I'm obviously uninformed in the social groups of owls.)

Granted. You realize that your kettle is really home to the magical kettle genie - the genie sends you back in time to before you boiled the kettle, something seems off though...you can't quite put your tongue on it. Congratulations - in exchange for 1 wish, you are now the kettle genie - imprisoned until the next wish maker comes along.

(I REALLY WANT THESE OWLS) I wish I had a parliament of owls - with little white wigs on their heads like from back in the 1700s.

Granted. You don't need to worry about having boiled dry your jug because you now have one of those instant hot water taps. Unfortunately the thermostat is faulty and it heats all the time and you have a huge power bill.

I think I have a sinus infection starting... ...I wish it was gone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom