Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup they really have them (Zenith HydroTap)

Granted - you get your owls, but at night time around your place it is like a battlefield as the owl fight with the cats and neither you nor your neighbors can sleep AND you get reported to noise control.

Oh well if my liver is failing I guess that the martini club isn't a bad alternative. Just wish my sinuses weren't so painful and I can go diving for that martini effect

(Unfortunately for me I don't get really narked until 160'-180' - so I have to do deep dives in order to feel anything)

Granted! lifetime martinis! however the day after you read this - you got hit by a truck.

I wish my cats and owls were friends and the cats would ride on the owls backs and then drop off like stealth bombers - fighting crime and saving the city.

Wish granted. Unfortunately since you've turned to a life of crime, your FREAKIN AWESOME crime fighting owls and cats are the last thing you'll ever see.

I wish I had more Muenster cheese so I could make a fantastic grilled cheese with that and honey mustard on some fancy multi-grain bread. (Now, I'm salivating.)

Granted. (But only if you mail me some too!) omg - I can barely type this I am so hungry now... what have you done.

You get your awesome cheese (best cheese by the way) to make your awesome food - unfortunately while you are not looking - my crime fighting cats have taken your food and are returning to their master.

Granted, we've waited long enuf for NYCNaiad to have a 1000 wishes.

I wish this thread would come back to life for my continued amusement.

Your welcome I packed the whole place in a single dumpster for your convenience. You won't be getting your deposit back.

I wish we were diving this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom