Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted is now off for good.

I wished you paid your bill.

Granted, dial up is much more reliable.

I wish I was in Puerto Morelos.

I see how it is!! :p

Granted.

Congratulations! You just won an all expenses paid dive trip into some filthy trash infested drainage canal in New York!

I wish I had more vodka - I'm almost out.

Granted. You have a case of the best vodka on the planet. You just have to go to Russia to get it.

I wish I had a dive buddy for tomorrow..

Grant. Roberto the local drunk has taken up scuba and now insists he is your buddy. He only has his OW dives done and he has a track record for being reckless.

I wish I had some food - I don't feel like driving to the store.

You have a refrigerator full of food.. but it's moldy cause somebody didn't pay the electric bill and the power's been off for a month. Or was it the fire? or the pool? I dunno. :D

I wish I had a better job.

(You are all so mean LOL.)

Granted. You now have the best paying job ever - all you have to do is clean the roadkill off the hot asphalt roads.

I wish that this stray cat would stop tapping its paw on the sliding glass door of my apartment. So annoying.

Back
Top Bottom