Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted, I wish I had 2 million dollars

scubanatic:
granted, I wish I had 2 million dollars

Granted but its 2 million outer mongolian dollars worth about 5 cents

i wish scubanatic had the hang of this game:crafty:

Granted, He was seen taking "currupt-a-wish" 101, but only got a c+. And now he has to go to summer school.:wink:

I wish I could go to summer school in Cozumel.:biggrinba

heliflyer:
Granted, He was seen taking "currupt-a-wish" 101, but only got a c+. And now he has to go to summer school.:wink:

I wish I could go to summer school in Cozumel.:biggrinba

Granted but summer schooll in cozumel is in the middle of hurrican season!

I wish i knew where my bently was

Granted, It was last seen with scubanatic driving it with a 'for sale' sign on it- $2,000,000..

I wish doc's Bently wasn't so expensive.

Granted, but it is made out of cheese.

I wish I had some cheese.
:monkeydan

Granted, scubanatic is charging 2,000,000.00 in outer mongolian dollars ( approx .05 usd or is it Euros?) Scubanantic failed to change the oil or any other maintenance so the car isn't worth .05 outer mongolian dollars...

I wish scubanatic took better care of Doc's bently

ohmdiver:
Granted, scubanatic is charging 2,000,000.00 in outer mongolian dollars ( approx .05 usd or is it Euros?) Scubanantic failed to change the oil or any other maintenance so the car isn't worth .05 outer mongolian dollars...

I wish scubanatic took better care of Doc's bently

Granted but the cheese it is made of has gone mouldy

i wish id stuck with the yugo now

granted, but with the recent addition of a wife and 3 screaming kids and 2 rather large dogs you now need a we-go

I wish that the midget strippers here didn't charge so much for a pole dance

YEah strippers!!!!

Granted the midget pole dancers do not charge you because they have direct access to your credit cards

I wish the midget pole dancers weren't so generous with wstein's credit card. Thanks for the VIP room!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom