Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted, she shares out the pervs to sand and lil sis

I wish I wan't be pick last when polly, sand, and lil sis pick the pervs they want

Granted, you are the first pick.

I wish wstein knew what he was getting into, for he would be horrified if he knew...

Granted, he knows what he's getting into and he goes anyway, because, well because he's a perv!

I wish there weren't so many other pervs around, because I don't feel special anymore.

Granted, everyone is now normal, except for Cave Diver, who now feels pressured to be normal.

I wish Cave Diver would know what he should do quickly because the normal folk are growing restless and are thirsting for the blood of pervs.

Granted Cave DIver now knows what he wants because he has become a woman.

I wish I was going diving tomorrow at somewhere better than the YMCA.

granted, your going diving in the keys, but with me...the king of the pervs

I wish Polly knew what she was getting herself into diving with me.

Granted, but since I spent the last 2 summers living in the keys I know the local establishments a bit too well, and you know realize that your pervishness pales in comparison to the Keys' locals.

I wish wstein would figure out that the girl he is hitting on at the bar is actually a dude before it is too late.

Granted. Wstein realizes his mistake when Polly points out that her previous wish was fulfilled and the girl who used to be a guy is me and she starts hitting on me instead.

I wish Polly would quit hitting on me and turn me back to normal.

Cave Diver:
Granted. Wstein realizes his mistake when Polly points out that her previous wish was fulfilled and the girl who used to be a guy is me and she starts hitting on me instead.

I wish Polly would quit hitting on me and turn me back to normal.

Granted, Polly turns you back to Normal, Illinois, where you begin to blend in with the locals.

I wish Cave Diver would open up a gym in Normal, Illinois that focuses on crunches... maybe he could call it "Ab-Normal"??

granted, he opens it up and doesn't have a single customer...they are all scared alway by the name.

I wish Polly knew that I have spent part of the last 3 summers in the Keys, so I am just as pervy as the locals there. Actually more so, since I was in the Marines for 10 years also.

Back
Top Bottom