Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, he fires you instead so now you have lots of time to go diving.

I wish Sand had extra money to go with the extra time instead of holding a sign "will dive for food"

sandshaker:
Granted,.. she got paid $100,00,000.00 to hold up the sign, now she invites all her scubaboard compadres to go diving with her ... all expense paid dive trip..

I wish that no one will corupt this wish...

Granted, however the karmaic (sp?) forces that govern your life can't be considered a person, so when you show up to work naked don't blame me.

I wish I had x-ray vision.

Granted but now you see things you wish you wouldn't
I wish this wasn't such an akward converation

Granted, but now you feel completely natural talking about somebody looking at you with x-ray vision (taniwha looks away).

I wish Diverbry and wstein would get off my back...front...whatever parts of me are still intact!

Granted, they step off of your spleen and duodenum, which they were standing upon.

I wish we knew where to put these parts now that we're off them...

granted, we put them in Frankenstein 2k6....it is a aaaaaalive!!!!

I wish frankenstein 2k6 wouldn't get hunted down by angry villagers like frankenstein ver. 1 did.

Granted, the angry villagers with torches are after Wstein instead.

I wish Wstein wasn't so flammable...

granted, I get a nice new asbestos suit, now I just have to deal with cancer from it

I wish cave wasn't so jealous of my new asbestos suit

Granted. Wstein forgets to wear his undergarments and now he's a bit ummm, irritated by his new suit and Cave isnt jealous of that at all.

I wish Wstein could find someone (not me!) who was willing to apply some soothing lotion to his skin irritation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom