Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted and the gator turn eeeeeeevil and eat taniwha

I wish there was more left of taniwha after the gator got through with him

Granted, but the parts that were left can't be mentioned in a family forum and were sent to the crime lab for identification.

I hope they can identify Taniwha's remains!

they do, but they discover he is the missing link between man and platapus

I wish I spelled platapus right

Granted:

wstein:
they do, but they discover he is the missing link between man and platypus

I wish I spelled platypus right

I wish I can go diving right now using my minutes-old nitrox certification! Huuah!

Granted, but the mixer screws up and gives you 36% helium instead of oxygen. doh!

I wish I didn't hit "Cancel" when I wrote up my trip report blog this morning! :(

ScubaMike05:
Granted, but the mixer screws up and gives you 36% helium instead of oxygen. doh!

I wish I didn't hit "Cancel" when I wrote up my trip report blog this morning! :(

Granted, you hit "OK", but myspace is running so slowly that you still have the progress bar two days later...

I wish ScubaMike's post would finally go through on myspace...

granted but it comes up in gibberish, and only the great gibber can deciepher it

I wish I wasn't so tired

Granted, you keep going and going and going with batteries up your backside. Now stop that annoying drumming!

Wish I wouldn't procrastinate so much.

granted you become so compusive

I wish I didn't have batteries up my backside, so then I could finally stop

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom