Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, lil_sis now dives by braille.

I wish lil_sis had a cool Ray-Charles diving mask... yeah!

granted, she has the new cressi tint 1000 ray charles special dive mask....it is soooooooooooo cool that she wears it all the time and is constantly bumping into stuff

I wish lil sis didn't bump into stuff all the time, she has a ton of bruises and is starting to look like she gets picked on by all the bullies at school

(yes diver bry, they can hagis in scotland)

granted, her bruises instead come from constantly getting kicked by little girls in pigtails cuz she's wearing a "kick me" sign.

I wish wstein wasn't so mean to put that sign on her.

Granted, he puts it on ScubaMike05's BCD during a dive, and everyone's fins start homing in on him

I wish ScubaMike could get away from the fin-fest!

Granted but instead of 'Kick me' the sign says 'eat me' now a ton of sharks are after ScubaMike
I wish the sharks wouldn't eat ScubaMike

granted, but they turn on you instead
I wish I could travel free all summer to anywhere I wanted

Granted you are now the one basking in the road kill.

I wish the road kill wasn't so ripe...

Granted but now there's feces too!
I wish I owned the entire O'Neill summer line.

Granted, but now O'Neill is, like, really "out", and you have a grip of stuff that you can't like even give away, so you have to like move and stuff. :D

I wish I didn't sound so, like, juvenile, and junk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom