Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

twilight_zone1.jpg

Meet Mr. ScubaMike05, who is now experiencing a migrane that exceeds the size of anything with Excedrin written all over it. A small price to pay for the party from the night before, or so he believes, for he is about to come into contact with a creature banished to another world, another dimension... he is going to step over into ...the Twilight Zone

ScubaMike05:
Granted, you're booked to spend two weeks in the twilight zone.

I wish I didn't drink so much last night

Granted, you didn't have anything to drink last night, but you now wear glasses, are the last person in the world, love to read, and have just broken your glasses.

I wish we all knew how the story ends...

Granted but it's not the ending we wanted to hear...dun dun dun....
I wish he would hurry and e-mail me back

Granted, but in his hurry, he sends your email to "lit sis" instead.

I wish lit sis was in a condition to email him his mistake.

I'm at a loss for words...wow that's the first

lil sis:
I'm at a loss for words...wow that's the first

I aim to please! :D

granted, on your next dive you have to buddy breathe with wstein from 120 ft.

i wish it wasn't so humid outside.

Granted, you now live along McMurdo Sound in Antarctica

I wish ScubaMike05 woul have remembered something warmer than a 3 mil.

Granted, but he starts to overheat due to not being able to take off the 7 mil suit.

I wish DiverBry's 7 mil suit wasn't so poor quality

Back
Top Bottom