Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, you and your dear friend put a memorial plaque for lil sis' sense of humor.

I wish wstein wore a more absorbent diaper.

Granted -- it is more absorbant and now you get to change it.

I wish Jet Fins came in PINK!

Granted, but they are only available in an LDS in the Congo

I wish my wish won't be corrupted.

Granted, but you get to handwash wstein's diaper since it's not disposable.

I wish Trini would share some of his roti.

ScubaMike05:
Granted, but you get to handwash wstein's diaper since it's not disposable.

I wish Trini would share some of his roti.

:D :D :D I wish I had some roti to share, it is always my first meal back home and I cannot wait.

Scratch that. I wish Trini's ticket had my name on it on the trip to Port of Spain for Carnival season.

ScubaMike05:
Scratch that. I wish Trini's ticket had my name on it on the trip to Port of Spain for Carnival season.

I wish I had a ticket for carnival too bro, one year carnival and spring break will be the same time and at that point I will head straight to the mass camp and organise. So until then that wish doesn't count.

Besides how do you know so much about this stuff anyways :huh:

All I'll say is that I love the Trinidad & Tobago flag cuz it looks like a dive flag.

Sent you a PM

Trinigordo:
I wish I had a ticket for carnival too bro, one year carnival and spring break will be the same time and at that point I will head straight to the mass camp and organise. So until then that wish doesn't count.

Besides how do you know so much about this stuff anyways :huh:

Granted, but the ticket is on a slooow cargo ship, and your final destination is the ship's 9th destination.

I wish I were going on a vacation.

Granted, you're booked to spend two weeks in the twilight zone.

I wish I didn't drink so much last night

Back
Top Bottom