Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, but now vanna has to do the talking on Jeopardy....

I wish I could hit my 3 iron.

cruisekingkris:
Granted, but now vanna has to do the talking on Jeopardy....

I wish I could hit my 3 iron.
Granted, you hit it all day.......... on the pavement, on the cart path, in the bunker, on the tree, over your caddy's head. In fact you hit it so well, it becomes a 1 1/2 iron by the end of the day.

I wish cruisekingkris would attend more of his anger management classes and quit hanging out at the greens.

freediver:
Granted, we can read it but the thoughts are so few and far between, we soon get bored and leave you to your burn salve and lightning rod.

I wish Taniwha would stop editing and deleting his posts before I can reply.
Haha...sorry, somebody got in front of me!:biggrimja

freediver:
Granted, you hit it all day.......... on the pavement, on the cart path, in the bunker, on the tree, over your caddy's head. In fact you hit it so well, it becomes a 1 1/2 iron by the end of the day.

I wish cruisekingkris would attend more of his anger management classes and quit hanging out at the greens.

Granted, but now all the people in the anger management class are wearing yellow shirts and red knickers.

I wish cruisekingkris would dress better.

Granted, the yellow shirts and red knickers now proudly sport designer labels.

I wish designer clothing were more practical.

Granted, but now designer clothes are primarily made from spandex.

I wish everyone would not run scared every time they saw DiverBry in spandex.

granted, but you are now sunburned in a striped pattern as a result of laying in the shade of a palm tree.

i wish i was sitting on a beach somewhere under a palm tree.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom