Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBry:
gurgle smyx syzzle ftpzzsss....

I wish others could read my mind so I could wish for it to stop!
Granted, we can read it but the thoughts are so few and far between, we soon get bored and leave you to your burn salve and lightning rod.

I wish Taniwha would stop editing and deleting his posts before I can reply.

Granted, he now edits his posts after you reply.

I wish I owned a CCR.

DiverBry:
Granted, he now edits his posts after you reply.

I wish I owned a CCR.
Granted, you are now the proud owner of Creedence Clearwater Revival.

I wish I had a reverse, double up, loop the loop, inside out, xtra large, non whammy uncorruptable triple slip wish....................with cheese!

Granted, but the cheese comes from the CCR music, which you are doomed to listen to for eternity, since your wish is incorruptible.

I wish I had a Zeagle Flathead regulator.

DiverBry:
Granted, but the cheese comes from the CCR music, which you are doomed to listen to for eternity, since your wish is incorruptible.

I wish I had a Zeagle Flathead regulator.
Almost granted, the kid in the warehouse accidentally sent you the Beagle Flatulence regulator. You soon learn to consume lots of tic tacs during the surface intervals.

I wish DiverBry would learn to speak with his mouth closed.

--. .-. .- -. - . -.. --..-- / -.. .. ...- . .-. -... .-. -.-- / .-.. . .- .-. -. ... / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. -. ... - . .- -.. .-.-.- .. / .-- .. ... .... / ..-. .-. . . -.. .. ...- . .-. / -. . . -.. . -.. / - --- / ..- ... . / -- -.-- / -... . .- --. .-.. . / ..-. .-.. .- - ..- .-.. . -. -.-. . / --- -.-. - --- .-.-.-

Granted, but for every corrupted wish, Mack losts a brain cell

I wish Mack wasn't losing his brain cells

sandshaker:
Granted,...wstein will be the one to lose them....

I wish I did not feel sorry for the lost cells from wstein
Granted, instead you feel sorry for those that play this ridiculous game!

I wish you guys would hurry up and declare me the Corrupt a Wish World Champion.

Back
Top Bottom