Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, you have unlimited wishes, but don't we all? There just aren't enough grants to go around!

I wish fish food wasn't so delicious.

DiverBry:
Granted, you have unlimited wishes, but don't we all? There just aren't enough grants to go around!

I wish fish food wasn't so delicious.
Zap wish is granted, now the new flavor is sewer sand.... now try putting that flavor in your mouth....

i wish i knew the dimension for a 300 gallon aquarium

Granted, but I can't talk with this sewer flavor happening in my mouth.

I wish I could buy everyone a round of beer.

DiverBry:
Granted, but I can't talk with this sewer flavor happening in my mouth.

I wish I could buy everyone a round of beer.

granted... hand you with a free beer card.... but each beer you get a bolt of lightening hits you...

i wish i could have a few of those beers....

Granted, but they are all Heinikins.

I wish I could harness this lightning energy

DiverBry:
Granted, but they are all Heinikins.

I wish I could harness this lightning energy
Granted but you can only harness it in the nude and it ends up toasting your lightning rod!!

I wish I could think of an uncorruptable wish..............to give to a child..........uhhhh....a disabled child...........uhhhh........a disabled child with little hope.........uhhhh....a disabled child with little hope that would be devastated if his wish were corrupted. Oh and he has a family of twelve to feed.

Granted, but we ordered enough food for 13, not 12.

I wish I had something for these burns!

DiverBry:
Granted, but we ordered enough food for 13, not 12.

I wish I had something for these burns!
Granted, you receive a nice glass of muriatic acid. Sure it destroys your esophagus but it gets your mind off the lightning rod incident.

I wish I had some ear plugs so I didn't have to listen to DiverBry scream.

Granted, but the ear plugs are made by Fisher Price. They have bells, whistles, and "spinny" things, but no DiverBry scream filters.

I wish DiverBry would stop showing off his destroyed esophagus (and lightning rod burns...nobody wants to see that s***t!)

gurgle smyx syzzle ftpzzsss....

I wish others could read my mind so I could wish for it to stop!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom