Cootwo problem, can't reach divenav

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ended up sending back my CooToo never got a response not happy at all with DiveNav will never buy a product by them again.

Sorry, I can't talk now, I'm on a long distance call.

Who pays "toll" charges any more? Heck, my adult kids have NO idea what you are talking about. And I worked in telecoms for 25 years. My daughter had me come speak at her school to teach her computer science class about black boxes and the games I played in the 70s with Ma Bell to avoid paying those.
Deja vu all over again . I built and used black boxes too. . .

FWIW, there is an active market out there for international and national toll fraud. Without getting into the peculiarities of rural telephone companies and termination charges, there are people making good (but barely legal) money hosting conference servers with rural providers who can charge high termination fees

Deja vu all over again . I built and used black boxes too. . .

FWIW, there is an active market out there for international and national toll fraud. Without getting into the peculiarities of rural telephone companies and termination charges, there are people making good (but barely legal) money hosting conference servers with rural providers who can charge high termination fees

Ha! I was responsible for engineering many of those "PBXes in a teepee". And they're still funded by unwitting taxpayers. Quite incredible.

Thanks, I have not received any support yet I am going to try and send mine back and get a dedicated CO analyzer.

This is the one I am going to get:
Palm CO Carbon Monoxide Analyzer
I have the Palm O2 analyzer and really like it.

That looks very nice. Thank you!

So the problem with the Cootwo is it will not connect to an Andriod device. But the alternate offered will not connect to any device. Confused? The Cootwo works fine in 'dedicated' not connected mode, its the only way I use mine.

And that Palm unit with BCD adaptor costs $414 for CO the Cootwo is $349 for the deluxe with adaptor and case and also does O2.

Sure, they should provide better/faster response...

Last edited:
So the problem with the Cootwo is it will not connect to an Andriod device. But the alternate offered will not connect to any device. Confused? The Cootwo works fine in 'dedicated' not connected mode, its the only way I use mine.

And that Palm unit with BCD adaptor costs $414 for CO the Cootwo is $349 for the deluxe with adaptor and case and also does O2.

Sure, they should provide better/faster response...
Yeah I hear what your saying but my issue is that if there is no support for the product regardless of the issue what happens if I have other issues. It was not an equipment could not be used issue its when I by a product I exspect a company to be accessible and the pattern I saw was that DiveNav was not that company in my case anyhow....

Service? I sent an email to Cootwo requesting an O2 sensor replacement. They responded within 2 hours. I sent the device to them and within 3 days, they fixed and calibrated it and sent back to me.

Not sure how much better service could be.

I've used the device about 500 times since I got it and it has performed flawlessly. No complaints here.

Our support forum is HERE
We also have a support forum on SB.
Additionally you could reach us via email --> customer - dot - service - at - divenav - dot - com
I did not see any post from you on our support forums nor we have received any email from you.
Well I attempted to contact you twice through the contact us page on your website (DiveNav). I have since ordered a replacement O2 cell from another source and will be ordering 15ppm CO bump gas to calibrate the CO sensor.

Service? I sent an email to Cootwo requesting an O2 sensor replacement. They responded within 2 hours. I sent the device to them and within 3 days, they fixed and calibrated it and sent back to me.

Not sure how much better service could be.

I've used the device about 500 times since I got it and it has performed flawlessly. No complaints here.
I am glad to hear that I had contacted them several times on SB as well as on their site. No reply, so just because you had a great experience I did not so not sure what your point is. How much better could the service be for you not much for me much much better thanks for your input. DiveNav is a joke to me but not to you.

Well I attempted to contact you twice through the contact us page on your website (DiveNav). I have since ordered a replacement O2 cell from another source and will be ordering 15ppm CO bump gas to calibrate the CO sensor.
Hi,
I have not seen any message from You.
Please send email to customer.service@divenav.com. They will respond Monday.

Hi,
I have not seen any message from You.
Please send email to customer.service@divenav.com. They will respond Monday.

I have also tried to send an email regarding replacing the O2 sensor and the kick-starter discount, but no response. Do you think you may have a problem with the email provider?

I have also tried via the website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom