Cootwo problem, can't reach divenav

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

..... Do you think you may have a problem with the email provider?....
I don't think so.
But I know we have a very aggressive spam filter as we get hundreds of attacks every day.
Please pm me your email address and I will double check.

....I have also tried via the website.
I will let our IT guy know.

Woops, sorry I have gone back to the Divenav forum and my post was responded to. I had though there would be an email notification, but now I know.

So I have sent another email, as requested in the Divenav forum, but will PM also.

Thanks

Woops, sorry I have gone back to the Divenav forum and my post was responded to. I had though there would be an email notification, but now I know.

So I have sent another email, as requested in the Divenav forum, but will PM also.

Thanks

One delta ten tango error?

I don't think so.
But I know we have a very aggressive spam filter as we get hundreds of attacks every day.
Please pm me your email address and I will double check.

Once I got past your spam filter, Divenav has been very responsive as detailed here:

[URL="https://www.scubaboard.com/community/threads/cootwo-problem-cant-reach-divenav.538104/page-2#post-7877702"]Cootwo problem, can't reach divenav[/URL]

However, I never got a response from the contact us on the website and never got a reply to get past the spam filter on my comcast.net e-mail account.

You have a great product with cootwoo so I would encourage you to look into and resolve the reported issues with support access as you only will frustrate customers and potential buyers if they are not addressed. In this age of social media and internet forums, issues like this can blow up and potentially affect your business. Thanks (from a satisfied cootwo user).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom