Contest: Name Snowbear's boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wishful Diver:
In a PM you suggested getting the Choctaw translation of Sea Bear.
Since the Whaler is now dubbed the "Nita Okhata" (Bear of the Sea), Kim still wins for coming up with Sea Bear, but you also win 'cause your suggestion ended up as the final choice..... Since you're not a diver (yet), if you are not interested in any of the remaining prizes (Kim chose the Light Cannon), I have a snorkel and a pair of freediving fins .... both in blue :D

Wow! I won? Thank you Snowbear. What are the remaining prizes?

Snowbear:
if you are not interested in any of the remaining prizes (Kim chose the Light Cannon), I have a snorkel and a pair of freediving fins .... both in blue :D

I'm interested in the remaining prizes! :eyebrow:

Moonie, if you're reading this.....

-blue Apollo Biofins (probably not what you want)

-UK LightCannon HID light (Already on it's way to Japan)

-TX40 2nd stage regulator (a good regulator, but unless you're ever gonna dive, you will have no use for it)

-A UK Titanium dive knife with plastic sheath (this could be used for other than dive stuff :D)

-A plastic Suunto (I think?) SPG and Suunto Boot with HP hose (even if you were a diver, Pug would probably not allow this on your gear :11: )

-As mentioned before, a pair of full foot freediving fins (great for snorkeling too) and a snorkel (it has the deal on the top so water doesn't get in it....)

Hi Snowbear...After thinking about it for a very long time, I would like the blue Apollo Biofins.

When I snorkel I use booties, so I need open heel fins. I did not have any of my own, and I like the color blue. Thank you for the generous gift.

Snowbear...I'm in no hurry, so you don't need to ship them right away. No plans to
snorkel for awhile. Thanks again.

Wishful Diver:
After thinking about it for a very long time, I would like the blue Apollo Biofins.

Does this mean Uncle Pug is going to change his mind about split fins? :wink:

Hi Sean.
No, I think he likes his Turtle fins but he feels the split fins will work out OK for me snorkeling.
I'm excited to give them a try.

Back
Top Bottom