Conshelf 22 primary reg question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADI Knight

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just received my recent conshelf 22 ebay purchase looks a works great It's set up port marked HP=guages skip other large port, the bc hose, secondary, octo. What's the skipped port for?

Thanks

Without seeing it and knowing how big the port is in comparison to the HP port I would say dry suit hose.
Ber :lilbunny:

That's what I was thinking Ber. It's the same exact size as the HP port but wide opened at the bottom of the thread not a small orifice like the HP is.

PADI Knight:
That's what I was thinking Ber. It's the same exact size as the HP port but wide opened at the bottom of the thread not a small orifice like the HP is.
If I am not mistaken, it is another LP port.

As others have said, it’s probably LP. But I’m confused by your statement that they are the exact same size. Are you absolutely certain?
Perhaps try swapping whatever’s screwed in to each, and see if they fit in the other port. If they actually are different sizes, then everything points to LP.
But then I’ve been wrong before . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom