Congrats to Erika - 100 dives in 2008!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well we're just going to have to do some diving together if you stop working on the weekends.

John

Ok you all push me to get a job so i get one.... then ya tell me to quit working on weekends????? Any how I do have weekend days off this month...... They are as Follows Sat the 8,15,29 off and Sun the 2,16,23 off. So start picking dates and ill be their :)

Hey Erika I'll be beach diving the 15th not sure where yet we should try to get together.

John

Sounds good to me :) we should get together would be fun....

Congratulations... at the rate you're going, you may beat me this year. I only have 117 and I haven't done a dive in the last 5-6 weeks.

Hey Erika,you are quite the active diver.Glad to see that you are getting so much bottom time.I hope that you get even more dives in 2009!

Hey Erika,you are quite the active diver.Glad to see that you are getting so much bottom time.I hope that you get even more dives in 2009!

Thanks, I hope i get this many dives in In 09' Also....... But then again we shall see, do have a full time job now. Humm........... Job???? That means trips to the Islands :)

LOL...I just realized that Erika=Fishnut......whats with the alias???:rofl3:

Felt like having something different :) Fish = Like being in the water/ Work when them....... And Nut = I don't think i need to explain

Back
Top Bottom