Congradulations to DiveDoggie on DM!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HilaryRN71:
I'm behind in checking the RMO board. Congrats!! Are ya gonna do anything with it? I haven't yet...but soon. I moved to FL, all you RMO'ers. So come visit me! ( came here to work and just couldn't go home.)

I took a look at the pictures on you website. Now I know how to spell jealous, HilaryRN71. If you come back for a visit and want to remember what it like to dive cold, bad viz and nothing to see. :lol: Make a post here and I would be happy to join you.

ddavies:
Now I know how to spell jealous, HilaryRN71.

Well, I
m jealous of Hilary as well, but Dan, did you know that I'll be diving with her in a few weeks! Just thought I'd mention that good buddy! Ohh, I'll be diving some wrecks in NC also, or had I told you that?

RonFrank:
Well, I
m jealous of Hilary as well, but Dan, did you know that I'll be diving with her in a few weeks! Just thought I'd mention that good buddy! Ohh, I'll be diving some wrecks in NC also, or had I told you that?

Gee, I had almost forgotten. :jpshakehe

Aw thanks...I always wonder if anyone ever reads it. :) I still LOVE cold water and bad viz. I'm a California diver at heart. I am going to try to make it back to LA for opening weekend of lobster season at the end of Sept. (tho with all these little side trips planned...the Keys invasion, diving the "O" in Pensacola, etc, I might be broke!) But then I'll be able to get a refresher in bad viz, cold water, etc. Still lots to see tho! And when you get down this way...as ALL divers do eventually...we'll go blow bubbles!!

Gosh, I am sorry to be so late at this.

Congratulations! It really is a fine accomplishment, and you should be proud of it.

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
congrats on your accomplishment. tell Jess i said hello.

Jess and I were just wondering if you were in RI yet.
She is back and Town and Country for the summer.

I will tell her hi!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom