Concerns about my regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

be sure and buy so you can get it serviced locally or you will end up paying in the long run... just speaking from experience.

crpntr133:
be sure and buy so you can get it serviced locally or you will end up paying in the long run... just speaking from experience.

I'll second this advice. I have a Sherwood Maximus that I bought when i still lived in Canada and I can only get it serviced over here by a place called Holland Diving which is the biggest collection of incompetent boobs I've ever seen. They serviced my reg twice and returned it to me *non functional* twice. One time is unforgivable but twice is a pattern of unforgivable (strangely, you get used to this if you live in Holland) that I can only blame on myself. Needless to say I took action and even with little comparative experience and while doing it while watching TV I can do it better than they did. Every single time......go figure..

Ok, all that is to say that being able to get your reg serviced locally is very important. Moreover being able to get it serviced locally by someone who doesn't blow too much hash on the weekend is even more important.......

R..

I learned a lot from you guys! I am a newbie obviously. :eek:) Thanks a lot for the useful information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom