Computer Aqua Lung i770r alarm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you! I am not hearing it as it is a low volume alarm. I know a lot of divers that turn their audible alarms off, but I like the idea of keeping mine on. I am diligent about chewing my computer visually, but like the idea of the alarm just in case.
@GingerDives, I told my wife to listen for the low pressure alarm tomorrow. She told me she heard it on one of the earlier dives. She said it’s not loud, but it’s noticeable.

I've been diving mine all week so I turned alarms on to check the volume. I had turned them off after my first dive when I first got it because it made so much noise it was terribly distracting.

But I heard both of the alarms I had set, as did my buddy. Not super loud but loud enough to notice. I'd say it's a bit louder than my old Vyper which I routinely missed hearing.
I have a love/hate relationship with audible alarms. I agree about them being distracting! I wonder if I am just not hearing mine as it is low volume. Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom