Question Aqua Lung i770R feature operation clarity...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ExVP

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just bought a used i770R and running thru FAM with it...all good for the most part. ISSUE: do not understand how to use the multiple transmitters on the Transmitter page once inside of DIVE MODE. I have a xmitr set up in TX1 and reads psi fine and batt cks good etc. and psi displays back on the main dive screen. When I program a second xmitr into TX2 (with TX1 still ON) it accepts the s/n and displays psi (after swapping out other xmitr) and that the batt is good but will not display psi back on main dive screen. Only time psi displays on main dive screen is if the active xmitr is setup in TX1. So...I can't see what the other TX2, 3 and 4 are for or how to use these. Help. Next up...the 3 small windows at the bottom on the main dive screen that read; GAS 1, F02, MOD or P02. How do you select GAS 2, 3 or 4 to be active? Help. The MOD has a default sitting at 218'. Can't see how to adjust this or where it is reading that data from. The previous owners dive log show no dives hitting 218'. The Dive Alarm I have set is to 140'. Help here too. Trying to call Aqualung customer support is futile. Aqua Lungs operators manual is ok on describing features the computer has but not HOW TO USE them all. Thanks in advance for any insight from any users who has any guidance to what I am encountering.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom