Commercial Diver caught with his pants down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AfterDark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Jury sides with man seen naked in home

FAIRFAX, Va. - A man charged with indecent exposure after two women said they saw him naked inside his own home was acquitted Wednesday by a Virginia jury.

Erick Williamson, 29, has argued since his October arrest that he should not be punished for being naked in the privacy of his own home.........

"When you know you've done nothing wrong, it's hard to take these kind of accusations and not stand up to it," said Williamson, an out-of-work commercial diver who racked up thousands of dollars in legal fees.

At the time of his arrest, Williamson was sharing a home in Springfield with other commercial divers. He testified Wednesday that his roommates had gone to work and left him alone in the house for the first time in months. He was moving out, and decided to pack his belongings and make breakfast in the nude.......:D alone:rofl3:

Oh gosh, I really should check better where I can get in trouble... When I am diving I try to be courteous but if needed it's flashing time if drysuit leaked etc. People are just too freaked out about nakedness.

What can I say? :)

Good news. I rarely go naked in my own home, but if someone is looking in through my windows then they are the ones who are violating my privacy!

Good news. I rarely go naked in my own home, but if someone is looking in through my windows then they are the ones who are violating my privacy!

Better news, I'm always naked.

If it was a female commercial diver naked alone in her house, would anyone have complained/filed charges?

I often am butt nekkid at home. I live alone, my cats don't seem to care, and unless I know somebody is coming the only one likely to see anything is the mail carrier. And if they are looking in my house they are violating my privacy. I'm guess the two women were just mad that he was not nekkid with them! Probably need a good time and po'd that they didn't get one

I often am butt nekkid at home. I live alone, my cats don't seem to care, and unless I know somebody is coming the only one likely to see anything is the mail carrier. And if they are looking in my house they are violating my privacy. I'm guess the two women were just mad that he was not nekkid with them! Probably need a good time and po'd that they didn't get one

Do you use seat covers on your furniture? :shocked2::D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom