Combining PADI C-Cards?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iztok

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well I am about to have several cards from OW, AOW, 5 specialties, rescue, MSD, so I am wondering if PADI offers a "master" card that lists all of your certs on one card?

Someone's said something on this board in the past about how you can get cards printed with your various statuses, but you should only really need to carry around MSD and Nitrox, no?

No. However if you order a submersible C CARD PADI on-line they will put all your specialities on one card. I just had them put MASTER SCUBA DIVER, NITROX. Thats all I wanted

No. However if you order a submersible C CARD PADI on-line they will put all your specialities on one card. I just had them put MASTER SCUBA DIVER, NITROX. Thats all I wanted

That's about the only combination you can get - OW/AOW/Rescue/Master Diver with Nitrox on it.

Any other time, any card only has that particular certification.

But with enough, you can tile your bathroom!!!:D

You can order a card with your highest cerification level plus nitrox off the PADI website (MSD + nitrox). That's the best you can do.

Good diving, Craig

Last edited:
Does anyone know if I have to order MSD + Nitrox online, or when my LDS submits my MSD form can they indicate there to include Nitrox on the card? Thanks!

Does anyone know if I have to order MSD + Nitrox online, or when my LDS submits my MSD form can they indicate there to include Nitrox on the card? Thanks!
As far as I know you still have to go order it separately (more $) though I think I once heard someone on here say they made like a rusty wheel to PADI and were able to get it done with a certification.

I assume you already have Rescue - for the same money just order a Rescue + Nitrox card online, instead of bothering to pay for the MSD card, which doesn't get you anything. (Really, it doesn't. It won't list the specialties you took and no one cares about most of them anyway. They might care about a drysuit card, but you'll still need to show your separate card.)

How do I order the combined card (AOW and Nitrox)?
https://www.padi.com/scuba/applications/studentrcol/SearchRecord.aspx?

I see that but it only lets me select one? i guess i'm still confused
you would pick your highest level of certification. MD implies Rescue implies AOW implies OW, so no need for multiple things listed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom