Colorado Dive Show Sept 24th~25th 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've never seen this event in Denver~Colorado, but it certainly looks interesting. It was posted in the Marketplace area (which is the correct area), but I thought I would put a link to the original thread here as I believe it will get more attention.

SB is one of the vendors, but I am not sure at this time who will be there representing.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...ocky-mountains/333991-colorado-dive-show.html

Nice....still have free tickets on the link (as of today 7/11/10). Looking forward to it!

back when we lived in CO, they had a big weekend Dive Show in Denver every year. Around 2002(give or take a year) they quit doing it as they said it wasn't doing well financially. We really enjoyed it and went every year, great place to pick up info on various liveaboards, dive resorts, and see dive gear we might want to buy in future like underwater video housings. :wink: It was also a great chance to say hello to people from the dive ops we have used in Cozumel and other destinations. There was even a big "pool" where they were offering Discover Scuba sessions to public. Nice to see it is back.

edit: I just looked at the exhibitor list - wow, nothing like it used to be. There used to be a table from dozens of dive ops on Cozumel, Hawaii, Florida, plus almost every liveaboard worldwide, all the underwater photo and video housing companies, etc.

robin:D

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom