CO Analysers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@DandyDon - yep, the engines were running when they arrived at the dock and weren't off at any point during the dive (drift diving, so they are ready to move at all times). I was using a freezer bag so they're thicker and hold up.

Thanks so much for the feedback. I'm still going to work on my technique on my tanks at home. :)

There are a couple of ways to interpret that correlation, but that aside, I see this on the ScubaBoard Community page: Members: 215,923......
Hi,
I am quite familiar with SB as I have been a member for quite sometime since the days we introduced the eDiving simulator (ask Pete).

I just reported a fact: our typical customer is a new diver (they find us because of our Dive Computer Training online service) and new divers are not familiar with SB.

P.S. we recently passed the 100K users mark ... so we have few data points too.

@DiveNav

On a separate issue, unrelated to the above points,

Do you have a list of sensors (both O2 and CO) that would be compatible with the CooTwo? I am not in the USA and trying having to order from the US each time will be exhorbitant in shipping, customs and taxes.

I have looked all over your website for this information and haven't been able to find it.

Kimela, since you own a Sensorcon, use it everywhere. Good to carry in the car, and great for hotel stays - the two worst risks for CO I think.

@DandyDon There are 3 levels of the Sensorcon Inspector. Is there any significant difference? You can PM me if you don't want to voice an opinion about it. I'm in the buying mood/mode, so any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers -

@DandyDon There are 3 levels of the Sensorcon Inspector. Is there any significant difference? You can PM me if you don't want to voice an opinion about it. I'm in the buying mood/mode, so any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers -
The base model is all you need the other two levels just have additional accessories for other sampling activities and are certified for use in explosive environments. I just purchased one as the replacement sensor for my Analox unit was a ridiculous price. It appears well made and has good sensitivity.

The base model is all you need the other two levels just have additional accessories for other sampling activities and are certified for use in explosive environments. I just purchased one as the replacement sensor for my Analox unit was a ridiculous price. It appears well made and has good sensitivity.
Thanks - if you bought on ebay, it was probably the one I was about to buy that went away. LOL

Cheers -

This link shows the comparisons: Portable Carbon Monoxide Detector Meter (CO Inspector)

Thanks.

There are some cheaper lists for sensorcon units on Ebay, but they are used. You may need to send any purchased in for new calibration/sensor and battery.

If anybody already has the Analox unit and decides the replacement sensor is too expensive the Sensorcon works very well and the sampling dome from the Analox unit is a perfect fit making it easy to use.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom