Question Best gas analysers (EU)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steinbil

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Any recommendation on gas analyzers on the EU market? I'm primarily looking for an O2 analyzer and a CO analyzer. I would consider a trimix analyzer, since I'm headed down the tech route, but all the filling stations and clubs here have them and they are quite pricey, so it's not a priority at first.

Looking for good quality, good deals. Preferably something rugged and easy to travel with. And something that can handle the Nordic climate.

I do like the look of the OxyCheq analyzers, but they would be very pricey to import here. Any good German engineering I should look into?

Analox are the most common O2 analyzers around here and Divesoft Solo for trimix. I guess I could go for th Divesoft solo O2 with option to upgrade to trimix..?

Any recommendation on gas analyzers on the EU market? I'm primarily looking for an O2 analyzer and a CO analyzer. I would consider a trimix analyzer, since I'm headed down the tech route, but all the filling stations and clubs here have them and they are quite pricey, so it's not a priority at first.

Looking for good quality, good deals. Preferably something rugged and easy to travel with. And something that can handle the Nordic climate.

I do like the look of the OxyCheq analyzers, but they would be very pricey to import here. Any good German engineering I should look into?

Analox are the most common O2 analyzers around here and Divesoft Solo for trimix. I guess I could go for th Divesoft solo O2 with option to upgrade to trimix..?

Divesoft for the trimix. It is pretty much the standard. No He sensor to ever need replacing (measures using sound). The standard in the tech diving world.

For CO, don't have an answer.

1 x analizzatore TEMC-DEOX SAFE, monossido di carbonio (CO) - euro 300,00
TEMC-DEOX SAFE rende sicura qualunque immersione anche con aria. È semplice da utilizzare consentendo di verificare personalmente la presenza di questo pericoloso ed insidioso gas prima di respirare da una fonte di miscela. Indispensabile ai centri subacquei per verificare il corretto funzionamento dei filtri ed il posizionamento della presa d'aria del compressore ed al subacqueo durante i suoi viaggi. TEMC-DEOX SAFE utilizza un sensore di CO elettrochimico di ultima generazione che non necessita di calibrazioni periodiche ed è facilmente sostituibile. È completamente digitale, e per maggior sicurezza, è dotato di allarmi visivi e sonori se la presenza di CO supera i valori impostati. È omologato secondo la norma EN 12021.
CARATTERISTICHE:
• indicazione della presenza di CO nella miscela in analisi
• campo misura 0-300 ppm di CO
• autosetting dell'analizzatore e del sensore
• sensore elettrochimico senza necessità di calibrazione
• 2 allarmi sonori e visivi impostabili dall’utente
• display numerico
• indicazione di batteria scarica
• alimentazione con batteria 9V
• connessione diretta a qualunque rubinetteria con adattatore in gomma
• custodia morbida di protezione e trasporto
• peso: 250 grammi

As an O2 analyzer I'm using one from NRC. It's quite cheap and we compared it to some high end ones and always had de same results so in my opinion it works like it should

Any idea what the helium upgrade costs? If it's anywhere even close to what the difference in price is, then I'd say the Solo O2 is a solid option.

I have an Analox Nitrox analyzer. It is a solid choice. But, since getting my Divesoft trimix analyzer I never use the Analox anymore. I would have saved money in the long run by buying the Divesoft first.

Any idea what the helium upgrade costs? If it's anywhere even close to what the difference in price is, then I'd say the Solo O2 is a solid option.

I have an Analox Nitrox analyzer. It is a solid choice. But, since getting my Divesoft trimix analyzer I never use the Analox anymore. I would have saved money in the long run by buying the Divesoft first.
From Divesoft in Czech Republic the Solo O2 is €399 and the He/O2 is €723 for a difference of €324 and the upgrade is €399, so definitely close enough to be worth it. There will be some added cost for shipping back to Divesoft to perform the actual upgrade, and I'm guessing I have to add something like 25% on each purchase for tolls/taxes, plus shipping, but it still might be worth it rather than buying a different O2 analyzer and then later buying a helium analyzer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom