Clear Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be checking with 2dive4 today. So far, I've been really happy with their selection (it's where I bought most of our gear) and the prices are hard to beat.

I got an E-mail message from one of the owners today. It is what I would call one more really reliable souce, they gots air, :bounce:. I told her of our group comming that way.

Michelle ran over to Emerald sea this afternoon and found a henderson hyperstretch that she was comfy in. So she may be in a new suit this weekend.

Roll call again:
Michelle and I
Corsair(BJ) and Lynette
Michael
Texass
Randy +2 (?????)
and two mystery divers who we will meet at B-fast

so somewhere between 8 and 11

COOOOLLLL mannnn :cool:

Tom

that's 8-11 divers....not the meeting time :p

Meet at Golden Corral is still at 8:00am. I'll try to get their early to grab a table for us and tell the staff what's going on.

Ask for the "Scuba Divers" when you come in.

Click this link to see a map to Golden Corral.

Tom V. -- I still vote for the "Otisberg Dive Club" :p :p :p And Good on ya to find out about the air. Makes it easier on us to bring just one tank, and perhaps we could do three dives if we are up to it.

I just wnted to put in my two bits on the possibility of bad weather. I have seen a few mixed reports on this weekend. The worst being widely scattered T-storms to partly cloudy skies.

I am not a big fan of diving around lightning but rain I'm OK with and considering the forcasts havn't been any more severe than they are I want to go no matter what. We could wlways wait the five minutes for the weather to change

Tom

BTW for anyone interested, I found the vests I was looking for at Divers Direct on Tuesday. They are an online store with outlets in a couple of places in Florida. I wanted a little more info, so I called their 800 number instead of ordering online. the prices were very good, and the operator extremely helpful. I t's Wednesday, and I should have them on my porch tonight when I get home :bounce: If everything is good, I may be doing more business with them in the future...

Was doing a Nitrox class this week and talked w/ Bruce again about the air. He clarified they didn't sell Clear Springs their new compressor, but were furnishing the mobil air unit until it arrives.

Starting to get psyched about a new dive site, especially since I've only run into a couple of people who've been there yet. Think I'll bring the U/W camera so I'll have some before & after shots for the album.

Then we can have photos of:
"This is Texass: :rolleyes: --- This is Texass on Nitrox: :bounce: "

Uh, sorry sometimes I just kinda loose it.

BTW do I need to pick up one of those porta-shades from Walmart?

Yeah if you would be willing to do that. We went an a little spending spree this last month and we are taking a road trip in July. Probably one of the last non diving summer vacations we will take.

I sure wish I knew which weather god I hacked off.

Michelle just got her a Henderson hyperstretch 3mil full suit. I hope its enough for her. She can tolerate the cold well. I guess we will see. There really is no hard rule that says we have to stay at maximum depth the whole dive. Since I like fishies we may find they prefer to be just above the second t-cline.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom