Christmas Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nad

Stephen and I will be out at Windy Point private on Dec 26. We've got new lights, wetsuits and computers to try. We'll be out there early - probably around 9am.

We've got a Christmas Eve dive permit for Aquarena Springs. The science diver cert was the best money we've spent in a long time.

I might just be game to get out there, too. Haven't been in the water in a while, and got some new stuff to try out myself.

If we get some solidified plans... time, place, etc... I was thinking Saturday for some reason. Anyone game for Windy Point Public park?

I need to get out again,been too long.

How is getting in the water at Barstows at the moment? Presumably all of the platforms are above water level?

well, F$*# me, my suit still won't be in. Well, it should ship Dec 26th, so I'll be game once I get it. But for now, all I have is a 3mm and a hooded vest, which doesn't feel too great in the water at the moment.

ianr33:
I need to get out again,been too long.

How is getting in the water at Barstows at the moment? Presumably all of the platforms are above water level?

It is still about a six foot leap. Anyone else notice the for sale signs at Barstows?

Back
Top Bottom