Christmas Dinner Get Together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
On the unfortunate side I wouldn't be able to make it down there...especially if it was during the week [/B]

I concur with Big-t-2538
Week days would not be good at all for us northerners. Us few here in Indianapolis will have to sit back and see what you all decide on....;-0

Jeff Great lakes diver

Monday the 16th at Chi Chi's. Phil, can you see if they can set us up someplace?

I can be there at 6:30 you all can come when you want.

For our North folks who can't make it then would anyone be interested in doing something simular on Sat the 21st? That is if any of our Northern Folks want to come and meet us. I would even consider doing it in Louisville if anyone wants to go. We could meet earlier and then all get home before it gets too late.

Let me know.

Chad

ok.. so we are going to Chi Chi's... on monday the 16th at 6:30??
- A J

Is this thing for the KY. Piranha Patrol or the ENTIRE scubaboard?

The 21st works but there is a Ky. game that day. I think UK/INDY or Louisville.

I can call Cheddars or ChiChi's to get a nice big table. I just need a definite number and keep in mind any group over 6 at any restaurant, the gratuity will be added into the total bill.

I still think we should have it at Ramseys with Dusty!!

Ramsey's is fine then. I am just worried that they are a little small and they might try to rush us out.

Those guys are the KPP North. The only requirement is to dive with us and they have....sort of.

So we are playing Indy on the 21st. We could either meet and watch the game or do it Sunday.

Ramseys is really small.

Yea I know. I don't think they would be too happy if we sat around and chatted.

So is Chi Chi's on the 16th for the first meeting OK then?

Chad

Hey man, I'm just a p-on dive shop owner. Your in charge. Make the call.

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
Hey man, I'm just a p-on dive shop owner. Your in charge. Make the call.

Not me, I can't handle that kind of responsiblity.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom