Christmas Dinner Get Together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only problem I have is that I am working Wednesday thru Saturday nights. Any chance we can do it on a Sunday??

How about Monday night the 16th. We can have A.J.'s 2nd A.I. class at ChiChi's for Monday Night Football. Karaoke. Happy Happy Hour!!

16th will work for me.

I can make the 16th work. Does it have to be Mexican though? I guess I could make that work too. Just let me in on the details....oh and I assuming in Lexington.

The 16th would be good for me ... I work until 6 pm on Mondays, would have to come home and let the dogs out and then could meet you guys wherever. I'm in the Landsdowne area so that puts me kind of in the middle of everything. I'm easy to get along with ... I think, anyway. :) The only problem I can forsee is that I had a stupid gallbladder attack today and am going in for an ultrasound tomorrow early am, so let's hope that's all that I have to do. (crossing fingers and toes) :upset: But I'll cross that bridge, if and when it gets here, otherwise it's :partyon:

Saying that ... I guess, Mexican might be a nada, although I LOVE IT. :(

I'm off all day. I just have a dentist appointment in the morning and going to try out new gear in the pool around noon. So i have most of the day avaiable. My vote would be for Italian, but I am not too picky. I can live with just about anything. Of course if my fiance decides to join us that might be another story, but that is not likely because she has exams that week.

Looks like Nada Calada's for KyMermaid.

I'll be there. I am up for anything. If the group says no to mex. how about Chedder's or Trumps?

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom