Christmas Dinner Get Together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

be the blind driving the blind home then:D

I'll be the driver... I cant have any fun anyway so .. what else am I going to do (Just 3 more years, thank you God)
- A J

So.. Where are we going and what time are we getting there??
- A J

Well, all I know is that if there's going to be Karaoke...chad...AJ...jbd...& the possibility of night blindness I want the video/pics/incriminating evidence sent my way. I'll be sure to post it properly so everyone can seee!!!!!

On the unfortunate side I wouldn't be able to make it down there...especially if it was during the week

There is not Karaoke at ChiChi's Monday night. But if I have a vote I say ChiChi's or Cheddars. My roommate, Old roommate, is the GM at Cheddars now. I'm sure he would hook you up with the best table in the joint and give me free col-beer. On the other hand I spent 3 1/2 yrs. at ChiChi's. Probably get a free col-beer there too.

I am off Monday night so I shouldn't have any problems making it.

Biggest obstacle is I have no clue (naturally) on where I am going so someone needs to give me the name of the place and an address, possibly even directions (as long as they are not like the directions to Cerulean Springs :D ).

I know some good restaurants in kingston......

(j/k)!

merry christmas all!
:bonk:

they decide on a restuarant we can provide directions as easy or as complicated as you wold like:)

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

So, Where When What? How about someplace that serves nice wine like an Italian Joint. I vote for Double Chi or Cheddars.

OR BETTER YET LET's go to Ramseys on Tates Creek Rd. to visit with Dusty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom