Christmas Dinner Get Together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmmm, I may need to clean out the spare bedrooms :wink:

I need someone to either hold my hand and guide me

OR

give me an address so I know where in the world I am heading to in order to feed my face.

Hey, I lived in Louisville for 2 1/2 yrs. The bars over that way don't close till 4:30. Then don't kick you out till 5:00 in the a.m.
I say we just meet out by I-75 at Pure Gold. I hear they have a nice buffet and good entertainment. That's just what I hear though!:wink:

Here is the directions that MapPoint give. If you have any questions let us know.

Chad

Start: Depart Covington, Kentucky, United States on Local road(s) (South) < 0.1
1: Turn LEFT (East) onto W 6th St < 0.1
2: Turn LEFT (North) onto Madison Ave 0.2

3: Turn LEFT (West) onto SR-8 [W 4th St] 0.7
4: Turn off onto Ramp towards I-71 / I-75 / Louisville / Lexington 0.7

5: Merge onto I-71 [I-75] (South) 17.8

6: At I-71 Exit I-71 South Ramp, continue (South) on I-75 55.1
7: At I-75 Exit 118, turn off onto Ramp 0.6

8: Turn RIGHT (South) onto US-25 [Georgetown Rd] 2.7

9: Turn RIGHT (West) onto Ramp 0.2
10: Merge onto SR-4 [NW New Circle Rd] (West) 8.3

11: Turn off onto Ramp 0.3
12: Turn RIGHT (South) onto US-27 [Nicholasville Rd] 0.3

13: Turn LEFT (East) onto W Reynolds Rd < 0.1
End: Arrive 3251 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY 40503

Yes, Next to Target.

Chad

Maybe it will be margaritaville.

Anyone in the Clays Mill area want to share a cab?

ChiChi's has 3 large dining rooms. Probably won't be a problem to get a big table Monday night. Except in the bar area. There is one large table for about 8-10 in the bar. We can order food and everything there. Where do you guys want to sit?

Maybe it will be margaritaville.

Anyone in the Clays Mill area want to share a cab?

ChiChi's has 3 large dining rooms. Probably won't be a problem to get a big table Monday night. Except in the bar area. There is one large table for about 8-10 in the bar. We can order food and everything there. Where do you guys want to sit?

I don't care where we sit. I think there will be about 10-12 of us. My roommate and someone from work are probably coming with me.

Cincy, since you use to work there can you set it up? If not let me know and I will call them tomorrow.

Chad

CincyBengalsFan if you need a ride I can give you one.. that goes for anyone, I can't drink so if you need a ride just ask me:)
- A J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom