Christmas Dinner Get Together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone else so we can make sure they can take us?
I'm not sure ANYONE can take you folks...but good luck!

Only if O-ring goes!
Hmm...I'll go if you do! :wink:

Shoot...I will fit right in..I karaoke'd Garth Brooks over thanksgiving and I will brush up on my Hank and Waylon before I get down there...

somebody want to give me a lift????

;-0

...is why my NDI isn't as cool as yours :upset: .

Is it because city people are just stuck up or what? We never do anything fun like this...

o2 clean once bubbled...

Only if O-ring goes! :wink:

Hey, I'm jealous!!!!!!!

Chad

O-ring once bubbled...
...is why my NDI isn't as cool as yours :upset: .

Is it because city people are just stuck up or what? We never do anything fun like this...

Your NDI is cool to. If you want to do things like this you have to get busy and organize them.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

Your NDI is cool to. If you want to do things like this you have to get busy and organize them.

Chad
That sounds like work...can't I just move to Kentucky and join yours? o2 clean and I will get married, move down there, and raise some country kids... Whaddya say o2 clean, you in? 2 kids, right?

All it takes is some posting. Judging from your number or posts you don't seem to have a problem with that.

Of course we would love to have you if you want to take the easy way out.

Chad

O-ring once bubbled...

That sounds like work...can't I just move to Kentucky and join yours? o2 clean and I will get married, move down there, and raise some country kids... Whaddya say o2 clean, you in? 2 kids, right?
!

O-ring... I am definately in (what girl can resist that cute face of yours). :D

Yes, 2 kids...... no more and no less.

I'll can sure cook a good taco meal for us dive folks. :lol:

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
All it takes is some posting. Judging from your number or posts you don't seem to have a problem with that.

Of course we would love to have you if you want to take the easy way out.

Chad
But that would take meaningful posts...I only have 3 of those... :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom