Checking In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darylm74

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's been a great while since I have posted on this board. Between work projects, finishing my college degree, son starting school and taking tech/trimix, I have been very busy. At the moment I need 2 more dives to finish off my normoxic after I get some moderate tech dives in prior to returning to my instructor (kind of like a provisional).

I am also planning on finally taking the DIR-F (I know a little backwards considering I finished Tech and did part of my trimix stuff). It will be at Dutch Springs July 10 to 13and if anyone is interested, please look on GUE's website. I really want to take this class and am currently the only one to sign up at that time.

Hope everyone is doing well and maybe I will see some of you at Bainbridge and/or Dutch this year. With the DIR-F I might as well buy a season pass to Dutch Springs and go out there a bit more this year.

Back
Top Bottom