Cheap Anilao Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way, what route do you use to get to Balite? I think you can get there via Bauan or Tagaytay; which is faster and closer from Manila?

By the way, what route do you use to get to Balite? I think you can get there via Bauan or Tagaytay; which is faster and closer from Manila?

im not sure which is much closer nor faster. by my personal reference is passing through bauan to star toll. no worries about traffic and jeepneys stopping in the middle of the street.:D

i take tagaytay as it seems faster. but ive been gettin really fatigued when i take this route so i think its a case of subclinical dcs when passing tags after a dive.
tagaytay is ok when go to, but i suggest other routes when coming from

Anyone planning to dive with Rey the next 2 weekends, pls. PM me if you can use another diver to share in the expenses.

Anyone planning to dive with Rey the next 2 weekends, pls. PM me if you can use another diver to share in the expenses.

hi prandy

were planning on getting rey aug 2 sunday for a daytrip via el pinoy resort were already 6 but im sure we can accomodate another diver. we plan 2 boat and a shore dive. with 7 divers thats gonna bring the cost to sub 1000 PHP. now thats cheap anilao diving

this weekend i was in aquaventure. there were three of us and we spent 2,200 for three boat dives out to maricaban ( layag-saddle, beatriz, bahura kanto) plus aquas excellent buffet in the late afternoon.

el pinoy and aquaventure are probably the cheapest dive resorts in anilao atm. and aqua has the best food imho

Sounds good, I have an August 1 evening affair it turns out but I am still interested; will let you know next week. Thanks!

going tommorow for day trip Planet Dive with my adult kids testing out a DIY leak detector for our camera housing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom