Ch ch ch changes...those little goals we make

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sunday: 16.4 miles biking in the hills. A couple long uphills and one fairly short one. Except for the last hill the route went either flat or uphill. Went like a bat that last downhill; to fast for me so had to use the brakes a bit. Amazing how little time it takes to get down but how long it takes to get up, eh? New bike works great.
Monday: 1 hour lifting weights and doing back extensions and lower ab leg lifts.
Today: On the way to the gym for some core exercises (squats, standing curls to overhead presses, military presses, etc). It is raining so biking is problematic

Weight is down 19 pounds since end of January. Using same weight dumbells in the gym. I can see success in the near future!

FB, hope you feel better quickly.

I think what I really need is a different house. One where I have space to set up my stuff again. I have a bowflex, straight & curling bars, dumbbells, stabilizing ball, etc. No place to keep them set up here so I can use them.

"Blow it our yer ass..." weight loss method. that's a good one. Hah! Sorry you're feeling bad.
Wayward, what model bowflex do you have? Is it the new Revolution? I'm asking because I have a 2002 model, which was one of the first designs I believe, and I really like it but it's wearing out. the seat if falling apart, I've had inner tube rubber and duct tape on the pull down handles for 3 years now and the bows are pretty weak. I got a new set of 50 lb rods about 2 years ago and they were at least 30% more stiff then the old ones. But a guy wants to buy it so I'll probably get another one. Any views on the new ones?

it's a Powerpro, bought in 2001. I like it. I have not had a chance to try any of the newer designs.

Doc said don't eat anything for 24 hrs. This sucks...

Been to the head so many times my bunghole is scared to death of toilet paper. "OH, NO!!! TOILET PAPER, NOT TOILET PAPER!!! ARRRRRRRRGGooooohhhhhyesssssss, a babywipe!!! Oooooooohhhh!!! Bless the babywipes!!!"

LOL. Sorry you're in such discomfort but man, you are funny.

Hey, you know, I never thought to use baby wipes. That is a great idea. Thanks.

I don't go to the doctor until Friday but I was doing some research and found an article that recommended Slippery Elm for digestive disorders. It's supposed to be very soothing to the digestive tract. I went to the health food store today and got some. You can get pills or a powder that you mix with hot water and it makes kind of like a thick drink. I got the drink because I figure it would work faster than pills. I must say that I felt a lot better after having some. But for dinner I had an enchilada (I know, really stupid move but I bought it at the health food store today and it looked so good. LOL) so now my stomach is protesting again. I'm going to have another drink of this stuff later and see if that soothes things down again. You can also mix it with oatmeal and take it that way. In fact, after I ate some oatmeal before lunch, I felt better too. Maybe I should just eat oatmeal for the rest of the week.

I wonder if we can get back to physical fitness and off the potty talk? Or, is this thread lost?

I wonder if we can get back to physical fitness and off the potty talk? Or, is this thread lost?

Take the lead, ArcticDiver! :D

Or I will. I accomplished my goal of doing strength training 2x this week, as I did that on Sunday and Tuesday. I continue to get cardio 7 days per week. I haven't done today's cardio yet, but I am about to go take care of that. And then I'm off camping for a few days, where I will be hiking every day for cardio.

How's everyone else doing with their goals?

baby wipes will save you :wink:

I went through an entire roll of paper in 1 day. I don't care how soft it is, things start screaming in protest.

what a discussion :D the best thing to comfort your shoot is use cool water. Never mind the paper. Pretend you're in Bombay....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom