CF200 Signiture Series, How much?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ERP

Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm considering investing some of my tax refund in a new drysuit.

I know what the list price is, but I was wondering what I should actually expect to pay for a DUI CF200X Signiture Series.

You should expect to pay list price, unless you have a good relationship and/or discount with your local DUI dealer.

I've got a decent relationship with my LDS which carries DUI drysuits, I also have a 15% discount from my dive club membership, as well as a a discount of up to 25% of list from my past drysuit rentals and drysuit class.

I would say around $2200 less if you have a connection. I think the shop i would trust the most here ( #2 DUI dealer in Calif ) has it tagged for $2100 but thats a stock suit. I bet you could get them down a bit though.

Andy

I did get a Clx450 SS about 4 months ago, i love it.

trymixdiver once bubbled...
I would say around $2200 less if you have a connection. I think the shop i would trust the most here ( #2 DUI dealer in Calif ) has it tagged for $2100 but thats a stock suit. I bet you could get them down a bit though.

Andy

I did get a Clx450 SS about 4 months ago, i love it.

Can you give me their name and contact number.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom