Central PA Spots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

acarter92

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey guys,

I'm a new diver with only a few dives under my belt (at Dutch Springs). I would love to do some diving other than Dutch... I'm not really into the "pay to dive" deal. I'm open to anything within my ability and somebody to dive with... I have my own gear, and two 80cf tanks.

Blue Marsh Lake and Auburn Dam are very close to my house however I've never seen more than 12" visibility at either lake :shakehead: I've heard that locust lake is a nice little dive, just not sure if anybody actually dives there on a regular basis....

Austin

When Dutch Springs 2014 season passes go on sale, probably next month, you can pruchase it and finish this season on th 2014 pass. A season pass makes diving Dutch pretty inexpensive. The breakeven point is 6-8 days depending on when you buy the pass. Passes are cheaper before the season starts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom