Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

North wall, Grand Cayman...about a 10 footer

Hammerhead.jpg

I really want to see some hammerheads. Nice pic. Thanks.

There are seven species of red shrimp that are popping their way around the Sisters reefs, most of them can be found after dark. They are difficult to get a photo of yet once I was really lucky..
Off the south side of the Brac
File0211.jpg

---------- Post added January 25th, 2013 at 10:10 AM ----------

A most famous spot, Sting Ray City. This site is a must for a once in your lifetime dive. Whether you agree with animal rights activists or not this dive is simply fun. A dozen to twenty stingrays converge around you in attempt to receive a bit of squid that you can hold in your hand. I've had my hand inside of their grinding plates and felt the suction of a stingray getting the handout. Try it, you'll like it.
File0012.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing sights can be found, something with eight arms and alarmed is quite a view to enjoy on a night dive, Sergeant Reef,Cayman Brac

File0023.jpg

---------- Post added January 26th, 2013 at 07:32 AM ----------

File0024.jpg

Last edited:
Inside Out, Cayman Brac. Not the best shot, but I was lucky to get it at all, usually see sharks on several dives throughout a week trip. Shot on the deep part of the dive.
P4020205.jpg

---------- Post added January 29th, 2013 at 08:54 PM ----------

During a night dive the DM found this big spider crab, he was showing us the crab and was slowly sinking. We were not too deep but I notice he was going to land right on top of a stingray, I shoved him out of the way. At first the DM was confused until he saw the ray he would have landed on, then he was thankful.
File0170.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, yet who could deny the beauty found at this location?
Untitled-2.jpg

---------- Post added January 31st, 2013 at 09:55 AM ----------

Big basket sponges thrive off Bloody Bay Wall, Little Cayman
File0084.jpg

File0119.jpg

Ahh, Little Cayman is such a treat!

---------- Post added February 2nd, 2013 at 11:23 PM ----------

You scratch my back, I'll love it!
Cayman Brac at the Russian wreck site.
File0151.jpg

Back
Top Bottom