Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beautiful picture.. what type of camera and lens are you using to be able to capture so vivid colors?

Like you I am looking forward to hearing her answer, however I have heard that that she is a Sea Witch aka Mermaid and that is why her pictures appear to be Supernatural.

Like you I am looking forward to hearing her answer, however I have heard that that she is a Sea Witch aka Mermaid and that is why her pictures appear to be Supernatural.

Ha! Who have you been talking too???

Easy answer to this photo..A little Olympus TG-4.. no strobe...some easy post processing for white balance etc in Adobe LR. However most photos I post taken in recent years are taken with a Canon SLR 60d-80d

The old saying..Better to be lucky than good..

THANKS!!

I don't believe you for a second re luck. You need to be at the right place at the right time, have excellent dive skills so as not to disturb the subject,
have the right camera settings and framing, and have a creative eye. You need to be both lucky and good.

Chi Chi Rodriguez, the golfer said "funny thing, the more I practice, the luckier I get"

Sunday off north west bay

P9130368.jpg

Back
Top Bottom